Sunday, January 18, 2009

About my genealogy blog

In all honesty I have a my family genealogy site that has many of my direct and collateral cousins as members. I have identified my direct ancestors back to 15 generations. I have contact with researchers in Germany France Ukraine Canada many of which I have a direct relationship.
My 3 children have there own blogs that they enjoy. I need to be more actively involved in their lives and blogs. I do have a very meaningful relationship with a loving and caring lady Kathy King. Hey maybe it won't be so long before I post stories and pictures. I really don't want to spend time duplicating what I have already done.

1 comment:

Dorsa said...

You have not told the stories that you have told me, which I enjoy. You may have told them else where but not on here. Hope you like my blogs about you!!!